It is very difficult for business owners or individuals to distinguish between the compliance services provided by one accountant compared to another. Some people like to shop around based on cost alone and that’s fine. However, we know that based on the quality of our work and the experience of our team, our clients receive value for money.
We take great care in the preparation of accurate financial statements and income tax returns for all our clients so as to ensure clients pay no more tax than they have to, full compliance with Tax and Corporation Law, and therefore minimise the chance of any questions raised by the ATO or any other regulatory authorities.
Why use Eclipse Accounting & Tax Services?
- Fully trained, experienced and qualified staff.
- All business entities work goes through our 100-point Quality Control Checklist prior to finalising.
- All work is reviewed by a Chartered Accountant.
- We will actively discuss tax planning or tax risks with you at the earliest possible time.
- Peace of mind knowing that we will legally minimise your tax.
- We will return all calls within 24 business hours.
- Our fee includes all telephone calls.
- Quality & Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- Due to our firm’s reputation for high quality, we have a very good relationship with the ATO and hence have had no tax audits in the last 7 years.
- We can provide you with an upfront proposal of fees and services so that you know what to expect before we commence the work.
- We offer clients a monthly fee payment service to help smooth out cash flow and assist with budgeting.
To discuss your business current compliance needs and situation, please call Brett, Matt or Kelly to arrange a free initial consultation.