- Easy to use
- Automatic software updates
- Automatic Data Back-ups
- Work on anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access.
- Decreases need for server upgrades
- Facilitates & promotes forward-thinking.
- Facilitates more effective tax planning and forecasting.
- Works well with other business advisory services.
- Minimises adjustments or corrections often required when annual financials are prepared.
- We can gain access to your file at any time in order to assist you with queries, allocations, etc without the need to send files back and forth.
- Saves time and money over the long-term through efficiencies gained in data input and reconciliations.
- Allows you to do the processing in-house. We can also train your team on this which will free up your time allowing you to work ON the business.
- Allows for more accurate and up to date financial reporting system thus allowing you to see what is happening in the business NOW rather than historical results of up to 12 months ago. This ensures more effective decision-making by owners and enables you to better manage cash flow going forward.
- One of the coolest things we’ve seen is Xero’s ability to integrate with “Receipt Bank” (software) which enables you to scan or take a photo of receipts or invoices which, through highly advanced character recognition software, uploads details of the transaction for coding into Xero. You can then throw the receipt away saving space and filing.
Superannuation concessional contributions to increase
Good News for those looking to get more into their Superannuation Fund