Early in 2010, we decided it was time to consider a name change from “WSC Caringbah”.
We wanted a name that:
- Informs the general public who we are and what we do;
- Is consistent with our goals and objectives of providing first-class quality and service;
- Is team or firm-focused rather than associated to one or two individuals;
- Is conducive for future succession planning; and
- Is easy to pronounce, identify and remember.
After a lot of thought and discussion, we decided on the new name of “Eclipse Accounting Group.”
“Eclipse” means to Surpass, Exceed, Excel or Transcend. Our goal is to be the best at what we do and believe it is important to have a name which is consistent with this goal.
“Accounting” speaks for itself. It’s what we do and we want to do it better and better, with continual improvement in all of our services.
“Group” was added to convey the fact that we work as a team rather than individuals. We strive on working together to help maximise and improve quality, efficiency, productivity and turnaround time.
We look forward to building on our strengths and continuing to fulfill all of our clients’ needs efficiently and effectively.
Please remember that we always welcome and appreciate referrals from existing clients or associates.